Fellow members,

We also have come up a with contingency plan in case of inclement weather. The forecast currently says storms are scheduled to be done by 5 pm, but mother nature sometimes does her own schedule and that can certainly impact our meeting.

If severe weather, rain, and or thunderstorms still exist at 6 pm. We will then go to the conference call for 100% of the meeting and will not meet in the outdoors for the safety of all. We will make this announcement on the Murfreesboro and .23 LaVergne repeater as post notifications on social media on our Twitter and Facebook outlets for any changes due to weather conditions. We will hold out as long as possible to make that decision without impacting you as members for those coming to the meeting.

If all goes well and I hope that mother nature will cooperate we will meet collectively again at the New Vision Baptist Church pavilion in Murfreesboro. (right off of Thompson Lane and Broad St just to the west.)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as we will keep you posted on any changes that we make for the inclement weather should it stick around and be later 6 pm.

Thanks for tuning in and we look forward to seeing you or having you on the conference call tomorrow.

Some are planning on bringing some To-Go food and eating around 6 pm at the shelter. You are certainly welcome to do the same.

Marvin Turner